Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OK... I'm back...

So the last year of my life has been CRAZY busy! I have been a full time nurse, part-time graduate student, fiance then wife and we then moved two times, and I'm full-time ministry (we all are)! BUT, we are now settled into our little home, I finish graduate school in 4 days so I'm ready to devote a little time to my blog. I am praying that it becomes a way for me to not only share what God is doing in my life but that you may be encouraged to also share your stories of God's faithfulness in your life! I will be sharing on several different things each week (The Basement, Shake the City, my personal walk with Jesus, My wonderful church (Church of the Highlands) my amazing husband (Joel), my beautiful friends and family, and the small group that I LOVE each Sunday night. This should be interesting......

No comments: